Over the years it has been a pleasure to serve the Maine community.
From seasonal labor concerns to the launch of the Enough Abuse Campaign, service is a true expression of freedom: having the choice to do what one should and making that choice.
Join the campaign newsletter to stay in touch – Click
Current and historical articles on community impact, environmental leadership, work force concerns and more.
- Cavaretta will offer ‘responsive representation’ – York Weekly
- Maine Poem Card Project aims to give tourists a special feel for Maine – Portland Press Herald, May 2018
- Breathing New Life in town GOP – York Weekly, April 2018
- York County Races Heating Up for Statehouse – York Weekly, March 2018
- Convinced the Time was Right to Become a Candidate – Portland Press Herald, January 2018
- Digging Maine – Business Saavy Tips to Survive Construction – Maine Department of Transportation, Community Rejuvenation Projects, January 2018
- Cap on H-2B visas a threat to Maine and its businesses – Portland Press Herald, January 2018
- Christmas Angel: Allyson Cavaretta’s leadership is ‘exceptional’ – York County Coast Star, December 2017
- Group Aims to Prevent Sex Abuse of of Children – Foster Daily Democrat, September 2017
- Businesses Fear Cutbacks in J1 visa worker exchange program – York Weekly, September 2017
- Insider Scoop: 5 Questions with Allyson Cavaretta – Maine Travel Maven, July 2017
- Generational Experience: How the Millennial Shift Impacts Luxury Resorts – HospitalityNet, June 2017
- Summer Squeeze – DownEast Magazine, May 2017
- Restriction in work visas leaves Maine tourism businesses scrambling – Portland Press Herald, April 2017
- Ogunquit Museum of American Art Announce New Board Member Allyson Cavaretta – OMAA, March 2017
- Paying It Forward: Allyson Cavaretta to raising funds to assist Ecuador health project – York County Coast Star, April 2016
- Promoting Health Oceans for Visitors Near and Far – Keep the Ocean Working, 2015